In accordance with applicable legislation, we hereby inform you that Battistoni S.p.a. (“Battistoni” or the “Seller”), with registered address in Italy, Rome, via Condotti 61/A, Tax Code 00017750589 e VAT no. 00871931002, as Data Controller, acts in accordance with the applicable legislation and that the User may contact the Data Controller if should have any questions regarding the processing of personal data at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is a Cookie and what Cookies are used for
A cookie is a small text file which is saved by the computer when a website is visited by a user. The text saves information that the website is able to read when consulted later.
Some cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site, while others are useful to the visitor because they can safely store data such as username and password or language settings. Having cookies installed on your computer is an advantage, as it allows you to no longer have to fill in the same information as a previously visited website. Cookies allow an efficient operation of the website and improve its performance. They also provide information to the website owner for statistical or advertising purposes, mainly to personalise the browsing experience by recording, as mentioned, the user’s preferences (for example, remembering the language and currency you set, to recognise you on your next visit, etc.).
What cookies we use and for what purposes
The Website uses various types of first-party cookies prepared and managed by Battistoni.
From the first access, these cookies allow the website to function correctly and allow you to view content on your device by recognising the language and the market of the country from which you have chosen to connect. They also allow the registered user to recognise and access the services offered in the dedicated areas. Browsing cookies are technical cookies and are necessary for the operation of the website.
Based on your consent, these cookies recognize you at subsequent visits so that you do not have to enter your details at each visit (for example, “Please recognise me next time”).
Once you add items to the Shopping Bag and close the session without completing the purchase and without deleting them, these cookies allow you to continue shopping on subsequent access to the Website (within a limited period) by finding the selected items.
Functional cookies are not essential to the functioning of the Website, but improve the quality and browsing experience.
These first-party cookies are owned by Battistoni and are used to collect anonymised and aggregated data. These cookies are used to compile statistical analyses on how users browse the Website. Battistoni treats the results of these analyses anonymously and solely for statistical purposes.
Social Network Cookies
– Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
– Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it =it
– Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
– Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
The legal basis for the processing of user data lies in the consent given as indicated in the relevant banner on the Website. Therefore, the user is always free to withdraw his/her consent even if, for certain types of cookies (e.g. technical cookies), the withdrawal of consent causes malfunctions or completely prevents navigation on the Website.
How can you disable cookies and manage your preferences?
Most browsers are configured to accept, control or possibly disable cookies through settings; however, disabling browsing or functional cookies can cause website malfunctions and/or limit the service we offer.
Below is the path to follow to manage cookies from the following browsers:
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- On the top right, click More Settings.
- In the “Privacy & Security” section, click on Cookies and other site data.
- Select an option:
- “Accept all cookies”
- “Block all cookies (not recommended option)”
- “Block third party cookies in incognito browsing mode”
- “Block third party cookies”
Safari > Preferences, click Privacy, then do one of the following:
- Prevent trackers from using cookies and website data to track your browsing: Select the item “Prevent monitoring between websites”.
Cookies and website data are deleted unless you visit and interact directly with tracker websites.
- Always block cookies: select “Block all cookies”.
Websites, third parties, and sponsors cannot store cookies and other data on your Mac. This may prevent some websites from functioning properly.
- Always allow cookies: deselect “Block all cookies”.
Websites, third parties, and sponsors can store cookies and other data on your Mac.
- Remove cookies and archived data: click “Manage Website Data”, select one or more websites, and then click “Remove” or “Remove All”.
Removing data may reduce the ability to be tracked, but it may also stop accessing websites or change their behavior.
- See which websites store cookies or data: click “Manage Website Data”.
To delete cookies and data for the website you are visiting:
- Click on the icon that symbolizes a padlock to the left of the address bar.
- Click on “Delete cookies and website data”
Data access and customer service
Users may freely and at any time exercise their rights pursuant to Articles 13 et seq. of Regulation 678/2016 (GDPR), or receive assistance and explanations on how to exercise their selective consent or refusal or how to erase cookies from their browsers by sending an e-mail to Customer Service or by written request to Battistoni at the following address email@example.com.
Knowledge, transfer and circulation of data
Data acquired through cookies is processed by
- employees and contractors of the Data Controller, as data processors and data processors
- suppliers of technical and organisational services, as data processors
Data collected using cookies may be transferred abroad, including outside the EU, in any case guaranteeing the appropriate safeguards and protections.
The data will not be disseminated in any way.